Will Smith and Dr. Hu in Beijing 2009
Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan
Qing Qi Hua Tan Pian powerfully clears heat from the lung and dissolves phlegm. Qing Qi Hua Tan Pian is indicated in cases where internal heat and/or fire have caused Lung fluids to congeal, thereby disrupting the descending of Lung Qi. This results in a cough with thick, yellow phlegm that is difficult to spit out. In severe cases, patients with this pattern presentation may also experience shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
A proprietary blend of, Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae, Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis, Sclerotium Poriae Cocos, Fructus Aurantii Immaturus, Semen Pruni Armeniacae, Fructus Trichosanthis, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae , Arisaema Cum Bil
1. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medications or receiving other medical treatments.
2. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
3. Avoid oily or spicy food while taking this product.
4. Not suitable for dry cough with little phlegm.
5. Not suitable for use in cases of digestive disorders.
6. Keep out of reach of children.