Will Smith and Dr. Hu in Beijing 2009
Hu Gi Chinese Acu-Herbal Center
Let's verify your benefits.
We accept health and auto insurances
Mesa Location on Tuesday: 1660 S. Alma School Rd. Unit 117 Mesa AZ 85210
Chandler location (established patients only) Monday & Wednesday: please Call or Text 6025021888 for address.
Ma Ying Long
Ma Ying Long Hemorrhoids Ointment is a hemorrhoids cream invented several hundred years ago by the Ma Ying Long family. Today, it is the most commonly used hemorrhoids medicine in China as a topical treatment to reduce itching, burning, and discomfort.
In the traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) terms, Ma Ying Long Hemorrhoids Ointment clears away heat and toxic materials, removes the putrid tissues and promote their regeneration. The ointment is also used to relieve pain and swelling caused by hemorrhoids and anal fissures.
Ma Ying Long Hemorrhoids Ointment is also reported by many customers to be helpful in getting rid of bags under the eyes as well as dark circles under the eyes.
Active Ingredients: Pearl, Synthetic Bezoar, Synthetic Musk, Calamine, Amber.
Inactive Ingredients: Vaseline, Lamoline.
Apply properly onto anus or apply on affected areal twice a day. External use only. Not for oral use. Apply it carefully during pregnancy. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children
1. Apply it with caution during pregnancy.
2. The ointment is for external use only. Do not to take it orally.
3. While using it for relieving pains after passing fresh blood in your stool, insert the syringe into the anus lightly and gently, then infuse about 2g of ointment.
4. Eating more vegetables and fruits helps prevent constipation. Avoid smoking, drinking, and taking peppery or greasy foods.
5. No squatting down for a long time or overstrain when excretion. Exercise will be good for improving qi and blood flowing freely.
6. Stop use when the properties of ointment changed.
7. Children should use it under the supervision of adults.
8. Please keep this medicine away from children.
9. If you are using other medicines at the same time, please consult the doctor before using this product.
10. Go to see doctor if bleeding or other symptoms are not improved.