Will Smith and Dr. Hu in Beijing 2009
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Liu Wei Di Huang Wan can replenish Yin due to the Yin insufficiency of the kidney. The kidney is the innate foundation of all organs with respect to the Yin-Yang principles, Qi essence etc. When the kidney is diminished functionally, many other organs show malfunctions. It is thus vitally important to maintain the kidney in a good state. This explains why many symptoms seemingly unrelated to the kidney may be relieved by restoring the kidney Yin-Yang
A proprietary blend of
Radix Rehmanniae Preparata
Fructus Corni Officinalis
Cortex Moutan Radicis (Paeonia Suffruticosa)
Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis
- 1. Do not use it if you are taking cold medicines.
- 2. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are pregnant.
- 3. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
- 4. If any adverse symptom occurs like lost appetite, discontinue use.
- 5. Keep out of reach of children.